The next meeting of Lyminster and Crossbush Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 26th March 2019 at 7.30pm at the Crossbush Beefeater. All parishioners are welcome to attend and the agenda may be found here L&C PC Agenda 26 Mar 2019 PDF and also in the Meetings tab on this website.
Lyminster and Crossbush Parish Council are proposing to create a Neighbourhood Plan for the parish. If you’d like more information please see below; if you wish to make a comment please click on the link below.
Documents are now available to view – go to the Parish Council Tab and then click on Finance
Starting School – September 2018
The application process for children due to start school in September 2018 will begin on Monday 2 October 2017.
- Apply online at www.westsussex.gov.uk/admissions
- Applications can be made between 2 October 2017 and 15 January 2018
- Special rules apply for house movers until 15 February 2018
- The Information for Parents booklet will be available on our website from 2 October 2017
- Further information is available by ringing 03330 142 903
Applications made after the closing date cannot be considered until all on time applications have been processed. This may mean it is not possible to offer a child a place at a local school. We would therefore be grateful if you could help actively encourage all parents to apply by the closing date.