The Environment Agency has issued a flood alert for the Black Ditch and Lower Arun which may have the potential to affect residents in Lyminster and Crossbush.
Further information can be found here:
Watch out for a leaflet coming through your door soon.
The leaflet is to identify vulnerable members of our community who may be at risk with the onset of any adverse weather.
All are welcome to come and see what your Parish Council is doing for you and your community!
Beefeater Conference room, Crossbush Lane, Crossbush
Starting School – September 2018
The application process for children due to start school in September 2018 will begin on Monday 2 October 2017.
- Apply online at www.westsussex.gov.uk/admissions
- Applications can be made between 2 October 2017 and 15 January 2018
- Special rules apply for house movers until 15 February 2018
- The Information for Parents booklet will be available on our website from 2 October 2017
- Further information is available by ringing 03330 142 903
Applications made after the closing date cannot be considered until all on time applications have been processed. This may mean it is not possible to offer a child a place at a local school. We would therefore be grateful if you could help actively encourage all parents to apply by the closing date.